Ohio Diversity Council Honors Top 15 Business Women at 2016 Ohio Women’s Conference
Cincinnati, OH – – On May 19, 2016 the Ohio Diversity Council will host the 7th Annual Ohio Women’s Conference at the Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. This conference offers women a venue to learn from and network with the top female business leaders in the state. A respected group of leading businesswomen will also be recognized for their professional accomplishments during an awards luncheon.
“The Ohio Women’s Conference is an excellent place to showcase the great strides women have made in the business world,” said Dennis Kennedy, Founder & Chair of the National Diversity Council. “Highlighting the leading women in Ohio shows women that their aspirations are not unattainable.”
The conference will open with registration and a breakfast networking reception at 8:30 a.m. Conference attendees will have the opportunity to participate in discussions covering topics such as “Building Confidence 101,” and “The Key to Marketing Yourself Successfully.” Following discussion sessions, Ohio’s Top 15 Business Women will be awarded for their professional success. This award is reserved for women who are top leaders in their organizations and serve as inspiring role models and to women in their industry.
Registration is currently ongoing and can be completed at www.ohwomensconference.com/2016/registration/. For more information about the Ohio Women’s Conference, contact Lauren Reese at [email protected].
Top 15 Business Women in Ohio
- Constance Bayne, President Mid-Atlantic Region Business Insurance, Liberty Mutual
- Eloise Broner, President & Chief Executive Officer, Good Samaritan Hospital
- Sherry Buck, President Mid-Atlantic Region, Business Insurance, Liberty Mutual
- Dr. Lydia Cook, President, Summa Physicians Inc.,Summa Health System
- Jennifer Dauer, Senior VP, Strategy & Growth, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
- Mindy Drummond, Partner, Human Resources & Sr. HR Business, Onmicare-CVS Health
- Kenya M. Faulker, JD, Former VP, Legal Affairs & General Counsel, University of Cincinnati
- Rebecca Hellmann, VP, Marketing, Cardinal Health
- Erin Hoeflinger, President, Anthem Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Ohio
- Sara Houser, General Manager, Sam’s Club
- Unhee Kim, President, St. Ann’s Hospital, Mt. Carmel Health System
- Ann Liu, Owner and President, Compass Tech International
- Cassie McClellan, Chief Operating Officer, InterChez Logistics
- Nicole Ringle, Chief Marketing & Talent Officer, IGS Energy
- Sue Tyler, Executive VP & Chief Experience Officer, Medical Mutual