The Ohio Diversity Council Carves the Pathway to Success at Cleveland Leadership Excellence Summit
Cleveland, Ohio –The Ohio Diversity Council is excited to announce the Cleveland Leadership Excellence Summit, hosted by Case Western Reserve University on October 4, 2016 at the Tinkham Veale University Center Ballroom. This summit offers attendees the opportunity to network and learn from some of the leading business professionals in Ohio. An exceptional group of individuals will also be recognized for their professional achievements with the 2016 Ohio Leadership Excellence Award. The theme of this year’s summit is “People, Purpose & Passion: The Pathway to Success.”
“The Leadership Excellence Summit is an excellent place for business professionals to share their experiences with likeminded business leaders,” said Dennis Kennedy, Founder and Chairman of the National Diversity Council. “Our speakers deliver forward thinking messages that inspire all of us to continue striving for success.”
The summit will begin with registration and networking at 8:00 a.m. Following opening introductions, attendees will participate in panel discussions covering topics such as “Leadership Lessons Learned at the TOP,” “The Corporate Playbook,” and “Top Leadership Competencies.” All panelists and attendees will have the opportunity to share additional thoughts during the question and answer sessions following each discussion.
The Ohio Leadership Excellence Award will also be presented to honor outstanding individuals for their professional success and dedication to diversity in the workplace. This award distinguishes individuals from all backgrounds holding positions in the senior vice president level or higher. Each awardee demonstrates undeniable leadership within their organizations and is committed to continually improving themselves and others.
Registration for the 2016 Ohio Leadership Excellence Summit is ongoing and can be completed at www.ohiodiversitycouncil.org/register. For more information about this event, please contact Kelsea Haught at email@example.com.
2016 Leadership Excellence Awardees
- Anthony Battle, Senior VP, Internal Audit & Chief Compliance Officer, Lincoln Electric
- Debra Green, VP, Community Outreach & Chief Diversity Officer, Medical Mutual
- Heidi B Friedman, Partner, Thompson Hine
- Laurence A. Sivic, Chief Financial Officer, Nasa Glenn Research Center
- Le Joyce Naylor, Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer, Cleveland Clinic
- Lora Dikun, Senior VP, Human Resources & Chief People Officer, Giant Eagle, Inc.
- Patrice Harris, VP, North America Leadership Development, Training, & Diversity, Signey Jewelers
- Sharlene Ramos Chesnes, President & Chief Executive Officer, Interchez