The Texas Diversity Council is proud to announce the 2017 Top 10 Chief Executive Officers in Houston and Dallas, TX. Individuals selected for this distinguished award demonstrate undeniable leadership ability and strong commitment to diversity and inclusion within their organizations.
“The Distinguished Leaders for Diversity Award honors a group of chief executives of the highest caliber,” said Dennis Kennedy, Founder and Chairman of the National Diversity Council. “Our team takes great pride in honoring this group of accomplished men and women that continue to make the pursuit for a more inclusive workplace a priority.”
Commitment to diversity begins at the top. It is a value taken up by leadership and instilled through the organization as a targeted effort to affect change. The National Diversity Council began as a mission-driven organization built from the beginning to advocate for the benefits of diversity in the corporate workplace. We are proud to see leaders in multiple fields – retail, aviation, technology, oil & gas and more – take up that mission for their own. For these leaders, it is a personal responsibility to break down the institutional barriers that have made diversity and inclusion a long, hard struggle.
To learn more about Texas’ 2017 Top 10 Distinguished Leaders for Diversity please visit www.toptxceos.com.
Texas’ 2017 Top 10 Distinguished Leaders
- Albert Chao, Westlake Chemical
- Brent J. Smolik, EP Energy
- Cynthia B. Taylor, Oil States International
- Doug Ewert, Tailored Brands
- Douglas J. Pferdehirt, FMC Technologies Inc.
- Jim Fish, Waste Management
- Lee M. Tillman, Marathon Oil
- Martin S. Craighead, Baker Hughes
- Peter Leav, BMC Software
- Scott M. Prochazka, CenterPoint Energy
- Christian Brickman, Sally Beauty
- Doug Parker, American Airlines Group, Inc.
- Edward J. Hefferman, Alliance Data
- Joseph Alvarado, Commercial Metals Company
- Mark Blinn, Flowserve Corporation
- Marvin Ellison, J.C. Penney
- Randall Stephenson, AT&T
- Rich Templeton, Texas Instruments
- Thomas J. Falk, Kimberly Clark
- Wyman Roberts, Brinker International, Inc.