The National Diversity Council provides an opportunity for organizations to establish business partnerships, benchmark best practices and promote brand name as diversity leaders at the national, regional and state level. Partnership with the National Diversity Council will allow your organization to enhance opportunities in the marketplace among an increasing number of organizations that understand diversity as a business imperative. Though a national organization, the National Diversity Council has local roots with local impact.
Partners of the National Diversity Council are branded as diversity leaders at the national, regional, and state level. Other benefits include partnerships in all state and regional councils as well as opportunities to organize both national and local activities and programs relating to diversity and inclusion.
Levels of Corporate Partnership
The National Diversity Council offers four levels of corporate partnership including Platinum, Red, White and Blue. Each level offers a variety of benefits including:
- DiversityFIRST™ Toolkit
- branding opportunities
- event sponsorship
- organizational representation within the NDC, state and local councils
- executive speaking opportunities at our events
- access to webinars
- diversity consulting and/or training
- job posting on DiversityFIRST™ Jobs
- NDC Corporate State Council Partnership Levels (pdf)
- NDC National Levels of Partnership (pdf)
- NDC National Levels for States without Councils (pdf)
- NDC Value Proposition (pdf)
- 2016 NDC Annual Report (pdf)
We welcome the opportunity to speak to you about the possibility of your organization becoming one of our partners. For more details, please contact Jason deGroot at email@example.com. We look forward to speaking with you.