The National Diversity Council is proud to announce the 2017 Top 50 Multicultural Lawyers in Dallas, a definitive list of executives, influencers and achievers impacting the legal industry.
“The 2017 Top 50 Multicultural Lawyers award list highlights some of the most extraordinary legal professionals in the Dallas Area,” said Dennis Kennedy, Founder and Chair of the National Diversity Council. “We are honored to recognize such a distinguished group of leaders dedicated to continuous success in their workplaces and communities.”
The 2017 Top 50 Multicultural Lawyers selection was based on the following criteria:
- Demonstrates leadership excellence in the legal field
- Exemplifies a noteworthy commitment to fairness, equity, and justice in client representation and professional collaborations
- Receives a high degree of peer recognition for leadership excellence and professional expertise
- Demonstrates leadership and commitment to community well-being and/or high visibility in the community
All awardees will be honored during Dallas Legal Diversity Week September 26-28, 2017. Registration is currently ongoing and can be completed at www.legaldiversityweek.org. For more information, please contact Laura Alvarado at [email protected].
To learn more about the 2017 Top 50 Multicultural Lawyers in Dallas, please visit www.top50multilawyers.org.
The 2017 Top 50 Multicultural Lawyers
- Abel Mulugheta, General Counsel & Legislative Director, Texas House of Representatives
- Amber Rogers, Partner, Hunton & Williams
- Arthur E. Anthony, Partner, Locke Lord
- Ashlie Alaman, Real Estate, Environmental & Commercial Agreements Counsel, Luminant
- Augustus Corbett, Partner, Corbett Law Firm
- Barbara Berasategui, Corporate Counsel, Santander Consumer USA, Inc.
- Bipasha Mukherjee, VP & Associate General Counsel, Cinemark Holdings, Inc.
- C. Steven Chen, Senior Counsel, Mary Kay, Inc.
- Cathy Tang, VP & Associate General Counsel, Yum! Brands
- Chalon N. Clark, Partner, Husch Blackwell
- Charlotte Ku, Professor & Associate Dean, Global Programs, Texas A&M University
- Chasity Wilson Henry, Corporate Counsel, Dr. Pepper Snapple Group
- Chequan Lewis, Director & Counsel, Pizza Hut
- Cynthia Sutherland, Legal Director, Global Business & Information Solutions, PepsiCo, Inc.
- David G. Cabrales, Partner, Gardere
- Debera Hepburn, Senior Counsel, JCPenny
- Domingo Garcia, Partner, Domingo Garcia P.C.
- E. David Coligado, Partner, Munsch Hardt
- Ersa Jackson, Partner, Strasburger
- Errol Phipps, VP & Associate General Counsel, AT&T
- Helen Yoon, Senior Corporate Counsel, Brink’s, Incorporated
- Henry Talavera, Shareholder , Polsinelli P.C.
- Isaac Brown, Senior Legal Counsel, Fidelity Investments
- Israel Silvas, Partner, Godwin Bowman & Martinez
- James C. Ho, Partner, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher
- James Ho, Deputy General Counsel, ACE Cash Express
- Jasmine Robinson, Subrogation Staff Counsel, Nationwide Insurance
- Kevin Harris, Partner, Harris & Harris
- Kimberly Royal, Associate General Counsel, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
- Laura Benitez Geisler, Partner, Geisler Law Firm
- Manuel Berrelez, Partner, Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Marcos Ronquillo, Partner, Fishman Jackson Ronquillo, PLLC
- Mark Jung, Partner, Thompson Coe
- Michelle Alonzo, Partner, Cowles & Thompson
- Nirav N. Patel, Partner, Kelly Hart
- Purvi Patel Albers, Partner, Haynes & Boone LLC
- R. Jeronimo Valdez, Partner, Valdez Washington LLP
- Reuben Rodriguez, Software Counsel, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Reynaldo Anaya Valencia, Professor of Law & Associate Dean, Finance Administration, University of North Texas
- Ricardo Contreras, VP & Assistant General Counsel, J.P. Morgan
- Samir Bhavsar, Partner, Baker Botts LLP
- Sanjay Mathur, Partner, Mathur Law Offices
- Shivan Mehta, Corporate Legal Counsel, Oracle
- Sonja McGill, Partner, Bell Nunnally & Martin LLP
- Steven Moses, Partner, Cowels & Thompson
- Thomas H Yang, Partner, Akin Grump
- Tiffany Brunson, Managing Director, Senior Litigation & Employment, FedEx Office
- Vaishali Bhatia, Assistant General Counsel, HollyFrontier Corporation
- Vandy Hopson, Senior Manager, Government Contracts, Legal Department – Ethics & ComplianceAmerican Airlines
- Vivek Srivastava, Senior Director, Associate General Counsel, Financial Services, Capital One