London, England – The National Diversity council is excited to host the 2nd Annual London Women in Leadership Symposium at King’s College on December 1, 2016. This symposium is designed to educate and create dialogue that contributes to the improvement of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. The theme of this year’s symposium is “Secure Your Place at the Table.”
“We are excited to host the Women in Leadership Symposium in London for the second time,” said Dennis Kennedy, Founder and Chairman of the National Diversity Council. “This event offers a great platform for successful women to share their experiences and knowledge in an effort to improve gender equality in the workplace.”
This half-day event will begin at 8:30 a.m. with registration, breakfast and networking. The symposium will consist of a moderated panel discussion that will delve into a variety of topics such as “Developing Political Savvy,” “Positioning Yourself for the Next Big Opportunity,” and “The Courage to Lead.” Panelists include top business professionals, entrepreneurs, scholars, and students. The National Diversity Council is also proud to welcome Baroness Catherine Ashton of Upholland, Former High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security, as this year’s guest of honor.
Registration is ongoing and can be completed at www.globaldiversitycouncil.org/london. Individual registration is £99. For more information, please contact Valeria St. Laurent at email@example.com.
Guest of Honor
- Baroness Catherine Ashton of Upholland, Former High Rep. of the Union, Foreign Affairs & Security Policy, First Vice President of the European Commission, Leader of the House of Lords
Speakers & Panelists
- Sabrina Clarke (Emcee), Managing Principal, Build Global
- Natalie Costello, Vice president, Chartering & Commercial Operations, BP
- Laura Holleman, Managing Director & general Counsel, Investment Banking, Goldman Sachs, International
- Pamela Hutchinson, Head of Diversity & Inclusion, EMEA, Bloomberg LP
- Janine McDowell, Chief Executive Officer, Sodexo Justice Services, Sodexo