California Diversity Council Hosts 2nd Annual San Diego Multicultural Leadership Roundtable
On August 30, 2016, the California Diversity Council hosted the 2nd Annual San Diego Multicultural Leadership Roundtable at Ashford University. Roundtable attendees gained knowledge and advice from corporate leaders who shared insight from their personal success and leadership experience as professionals.
“We are so happy with the success of the San Diego Multicultural Leadership Roundtable, Founder and Chairman of the National Diversity Council. “We hope all of our attendees left this event with an increased sense of awareness regarding the importance of workplace diversity.”
The roundtable began with registration, breakfast, and networking at 8:00 a.m. Our featured group of panelists lead discussions covering topics such as “Overcoming Perceptions & Stereotypes,” “Interplay of Personal & Professional Success,” and “Developing Political Savvy.” Attendees also had the opportunity to share their thoughts following the presentation of each topic.
The California Diversity Council would like to thank all the sponsors, speakers and attendees for helping to make this event a success.
Program booklets, photos, and other post events from 2015 can be viewed on the California Event Timeline
- Dr. Guadalupe Corona, Director of Equity, Diversity & Inclusion, Southwestern Community College
Women in Leadership Symposium Panelists
- Dr. Aaron Brucer, Chief Diversity Officer, San Diego University
- Connie Wedel, VP, Human Resources, Argen Corporation
- Barb Moses, Founder, High5 Leadership
- Dr. Jeffrey Carr Sr., Chief Diversity Officer, Point Loma Nazarene University